SLS Orientations is a company registered in the Netherlands; the company registration number is 724276612.
The following words will have the following meanings:
- "Us" refers to SLS Orientations. "We", "Our" and "Ours" will be construed accordingly
- "Site" means the Site on the World Wide Web located at www.sls-orientations.com
- "Service" means the services which are available for purchase
Unless the context clearly indicates another intention:
- reference to one gender includes all other genders;
- reference to the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- reference to any statutory provisions shall include any statutory provisions which amends or replaces it and
- reference to writing includes email and similar means of communication.
Access to the Site
We aim to ensure that the availability of the Site will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error free. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. From time to time access to the Site may be suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, the introduction of new facilities or services or amendments to the Site, facilities or services and terms and conditions of use. We aim to keep this time to a minimum.
We reserve the right to refuse access to the Site, change, modify, substitute or remove any information without notice at any time.
We are under no liability in respect of any loss arising directly or indirectly from the interruption or non-availability of the Site.
You are hereby accepting that we cannot be held responsible or liable for any failings of your webhost, telecommunications carriers, internet service providers, or any of the world-wide web infrastructures.
Communication - Electronic
We will communicate by means of the website or other electronic media, e.g. email. You consent to receive communications from us electronically.
We will take reasonable steps to safeguard the security and confidentiality of the information transmitted and you acknowledge that we cannot guarantee its security and confidentiality. We accept no liability for any losses suffered by you or any third party as a result of transmission of a software virus. We shall be under no liability for any loss resulting directly or indirectly from non-receipt or mis-rooting of email or for any other failure of emails. You will be responsible for the accuracy of all information provided to us and for all the consequences of any errors arising as a result of supplying inaccurate information or failing to supply relevant information to us. this does not affect your statutory rights.
Content of the Site
The information provided by us on the Site is not in any way an invitation or recommendation to buy any Service featured therein.
The Site may provide hyperlinks to other websites. We have no responsibility for the contents of any other websites to which the Site has links. Third party companies are not part of our Company. If you accept any Products and/or Services offered by a third-party company the agreement is between you and the third-party company and we are not party thereto and have no liability thereunder.
We own the copyright and intellectual property rights of all materials on the Site including the Site design, text, graphics, photos, logo, user interfaces, software and their selection. All the materials on the site and Site design, text, graphics, photos, logo, software and their selection may not be reproduced, modified, republished, posted, broadcast, transmitted or linked by you or any third party on-line or off-line or in any other format and for any purposes other than personal use.
Feedback and Suggestions
We are keen to encourage constructive feedback and suggestions from you. The feedback and suggestions may be communicated to us via email, via the Site or via telephone. We must indicate that the content of the feedback and suggestions must not be illegal, obscene, infringe intellectual property rights, be of a harassing nature or cause distress and must not consist of or contain software viruses, chain letters, commercial solicitation or any form of “spam”. You must not use a false e-mail address or impersonate any person or entity. We reserve the right to remove or edit any content of such communications.
If at any time you would like to discuss with us how the Service could be improved, or if you are dissatisfied with the Service, please let us know. We will look into the matter promptly and discuss the improvements with you or make reasonable steps to rectify the situation.
If you do supply feedback and suggestions, unless you indicate otherwise, you are thereby granting us to use a non-exclusive, royalty-free right to reproduce, adapt, publish, distribute and display such content throughout the world in any media. You thereby agree the right to use the name you submit in connection with the content, unless you indicate otherwise.
Neither You or Us shall be liable for any default due to any act of god, war, strike, lockout, industrial action, fire, flood, drought, tempest or other event beyond the reasonable control of either party.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with Dutch Law. Any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Dutch courts. You will be subject to the terms in place at the time that you use the Site directly unless the changes are required to be made by law.
If any provisions of these terms and conditions are held to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be deemed severed and the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected and will remain in full force and effect.
We do not warrant that the Site or any function or material within it is fault or error free. We do, however, make every effort to ensure that the information provided is accurate and up to date. The author and company who have approved the contents of the Site will not be liable to any person or entity with regard to any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused by the information contained in or omitted from the Site or the Service.
It is not possible for us to predict all circumstances in which the Site may be used.
Any provision of these terms and conditions which is or may be void or unenforceable shall to the extent of such invalidity or unenforceability be deemed severable and shall not affect any other provision of these terms and conditions.
Trademarks indicated on the Site and other documentation are trademarks or registered trademarks of SLS Orientations. All other trademarks not owned by SLS Orientations are the property of the respective owner.
Use of the Website
You must use the Site for lawful purposes only. You must not use the Site for the following purposes:
Fraud or criminal offence or other unlawful activity
Send, use or re-use any material that is illegal, infringe intellectual property rights, be of a harassing nature or cause distress and must not consist of or contain software viruses, chain letters, commercial solicitation or any form of "spam".
Cause inconvenience or anxiety.
We reserve the right to bar you from access to the Site where you commit or seek to commit fraud, and/or attempt to disrupt in any way the services offered on the Site.
These terms will apply unless there is written agreement to the contrary. No future variation of these terms and conditions will be effective unless recorded in writing. Continued use of the Site constitutes your acceptance of the modified terms and conditions.
No waiver or forbearance by us (whether expressed or implied) in enforcing any of our rights under these terms and conditions shall prejudice our rights to do so in the future.
SLS Orientations controls information provided to or gathered by Us.
The data controller is Susan Schoormans.
Your Personal Information / Data
- The information that You supply to Us is an important part of our business.
- Your information is obtained, stored, retrieved and deleted in accordance with the European Union's General Data Protection Regulations.
- The information that We ask for when you Register your details on the Site, when You write to Us or when You speak with Us via the telephone is Your name, address, email address and telephone number. We also record the services that You purchase from Us.
- The information that We obtain from You helps Us to process your order(s) and improve our services. We store this information on computer.
- You may choose not to supply Us with certain information and in doing so You understand that you may not receive the full benefit of Our services.
- Your information is kept for no longer than is deemed necessary.
- You have the right to request in writing what information We hold about You. \You have the right to request in writing that We delete Your information from our files at any time; please note that Your name and address will be kept on Our accounting files for seven (7) years as per the tax office requirements of the Netherlands.
- We will write to You to confirm when Your details have been deleted from Our records.
How Secure is Your Information?
- We maintain safeguards related to the collection, storage and retrieval of Your information.
- We take reasonable steps to safeguard the security and confidentiality of the information transmitted and You acknowledge that we cannot guarantee its security and confidentiality.
- We shall be under no liability for any loss resulting directly or indirectly from non-receipt of mis-rooting of email or for any other failure of emails.
- Your information shall not at any time be disclosed, sold or communicated in any manner to any third party with the exception of when required to do so by law, by court order or when You have notified and agreed to the same in writing. We are no longer responsible for Your information once it is in the possession of the third party.
If you have any questions or concerns about the information that We hold about You, You can contact us here.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are text files which may locate themselves on your computer or mobile device when you visit a webpage; you decide whether to accept or decline cookies by modifying your browser settings.
Cookies are stored for varying lengths of time; session cookies are deleted when you close your web-browser while persistent cookies remain on your computer or mobile devise until they are deleted manually or reach their expiry date.
- If you personalise a SLS Orientations webpage or register for any of the services, a cookie will be enabled.
- When completing the Contact Us form You provide Your name, email address and telephone number. You can choose to accept or decline the Cookie facility. By accepting You do not need to complete Your details when you return to the Site to leave another comment.
Questions or Comments